Terms & Conditions
Shojikiya Member Card Programme
By using the member card, you hereby agree following terms and conditions:
1. Membership is open to individuals, residents and non-residents of Malaysia who are 18 years old and above.
2. You may apply the member card at Shojikiya outlets in West Malaysia by completing the member application form or online registration.
3. You are only entitled for one member card and the points collected is strictly not transferable, not for sales and can only used by the person name registered for the member card.
4. You must present the member card to the cashier before each purchase to record the amount spent. There will be no points collected for any backdated receipts.
5. Only the member card holder is entitled to redeem the points.
6. You must register online or complete the member application form before you can redeem the points.
7. Shojikiya has the right to refuse processing of any earning or redemption if Shojikiya suspect of any fraudulent activities related to the member card.
8. Every RM1 spent in Shojikiya will be entitled to collect 1 point.
9. Each point is equivalent to value of RM0.02 (2 sen). Shojikiya may revise the rate or value from time to time.
10. The minimum redemption point is 100 points. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and only used for redemption. You may use a combination of points and cash to make the payment.
11. Point redeemed will be deducted from your member account once the redemption is confirmed. The redemption cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded once the redemption is accepted by Shojikiya.
12. Point will expire 36 months after issuance and points are not transferable.
13. Renewal fee will be incurred upon card expiry after 3 years duration. Renewal is necessary to avoid points being forfeited.
14. You may change your pin and check your points at Shojikiya website (www.shojikiya.com.my).
15. Shojikiya shall not be responsible or liable in any manner that points cannot be earn or redeem due to any failure in the equipment or system used for this member card program.
16. Shojikiya shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by you for any lost or stolen member card due to your own negligence.
17. If your member card is stolen or lost, please lodge your report at Shojikiya outlets. There will be charges if you want to apply a replacement card.
18. All personal data submitted will be kept highly confidential. Shojikiya will only use your contact information to communicate various marketing promotion.
19. Shojikiya member card is neither a credit card nor convertible for cash.
20. Shojikiya reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notification to members. Earning and redeeming points will follow the amended terms and conditions.
21. Shojikiya reserves the right to vary or terminate the Program or any exclusive benefits under the program without prior notification to members.
22. The Shojikiya Member Card Progamme (‘Member Card’) is a loyalty program owned and managed by Shojikiya Sdn Bhd (Shojikiya). The Member Card is issued and operated by Shojikiya, and it is applicable at all Shojikiya outlets only.
23. The program is managed by:
Shojikiya Sdn Bhd
No. 2, Jalan TP 6,
Taman Perindustrian UEP,
47600 Subang Jaya.
Telefon: +603 8024 8010