1.1 Delivery Lead Time
It will take 1-3 working days to process the order within Malaysia, after the shipping date when the order is collected by our courier service provider. You may check the shipped date at the "Delivery Status".
As for overseas delivery, the delivery lead time differs according to the mode of transportation.
1.2 Shipping Fee
|Location to be Delivered||Purchase < 200||Purchase > 200|
|West Malaysia (Peninsular)||
First 5kg: RM 8.00
Subsequent kg: RM 2.00
(all the times)
|East Malaysia (Sabah / Sarawak)||RM 13.60 for every kg||-|
For overseas delivery, shipping fee will be quoted and sent by email, after the payment of the product been made.
1.3 Goods Confirmation & Receival
1.3.1 Upon the goods arrival at your doorstep, you are advised to check through the number of items, conditions, and correct features of the products that you have ordered as per the documents received (if any) e.g. invoice and consignment note, prior to signature.
1.3.2 You are not recommended to entrust a third party to receive on your behalf, as once the signature is made, this means that you have accepted the goods in its conditions. On the other hand, you have the right not to accept or reject the goods on the spot, if there is damage, shortage, wrong items, defect, or any form of inappropriate conditions.
1.3.3 Otherwise, goods receive with signature can no longer have further claim.
Return and refund can only be done if there is any major damage or defect of products or a wrong order has been delivered.
We strongly encourage you to communicate with us through live chat or email.
Kindly inform us with photos within 3 days after the goods have been received from the courier personnel. We will calculate the 3 days based on the tracking information from the courier services.
Once we have investigate with the issues, customer will received their refund or replacement within 3 - 5 working days after our confirmation.
However, for credit card users, it may need to takes 7-21 working days (subject to the bank account used by the card holder).
*Shojikiya have the rights to reject your return and refund request.
Terms and Conditions
1. Shelf life of products that we are selling estimately around 2 - 8 months averagely.
2. We will guaranteed that customer will receive goods with at least 2 months of shelf life, unless the expiry date is written down at the product description.
1. Free Shipping will only available for certain periods of time.
2. Free shipping is only entitled to customer (West Malaysia) who purchase RM50 and above.
3. You may use the code "Delivery" to enjoy your free shipping.
4. There is no limit on using the "Delivery" code.
1. Shojikiya.com.my has established several payment methods for the convenience of customer to ensure hassle-free online shopping experience.
2. The payment methods encompas Online Banking (FPX), Credit Card (Visa/Master Card), and E-Wallet.
2.1 The online banking payment method via the following banks is accepted, which are processed through Financial Process Exchange (FPX) that execute authentication and certification on the transaction for security.
- Affin Bank
- Alliance Bank
- Bank Islam
- Bank Rakyat
- Hong Leong Bank
- Public Bank
- Standar Charted Bank